Ecoprint on Paper
Fun techniques in Color and Natural
DIY Ecoprint on Paper
in Color and Natural
This comprehensive PDF TUTORIAL on DIY Ecoprinting on Paper in Color and Natural is 69 pages of what I teach in my popular workshops across the USA! As an artist, I have worked in this art form for many years and my fiber art, fashions and accessories are in galleries and private collections around the world. There is a LOT of information with photos here! And some unknown techniques that will open up a whole new world of working with paper and plants and send you off on a creative spree!
• Step by step instructions on each process. (Don't let 69 pages scare you! Lots of photos!)
* LOTS of photos and images.
* Paper-what to use what works best and a SURPRISE section on COLOR!
• Equipment -what you need and how to use it (most of which you already have!)
• All about plants, leaves, weeds and flowers
• Mordants -what I use and where to find them and why we use them
• Sources for your supplies
• Special “Theresa’s Tips” for successful imprints that will last for years!
* Links to How To videos on my YouTube channel!
* A super fun COLOR SPLASH technique!